• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyway, lets move on from the defeat and win here.

Two very nicely worked goals from Rozza in a win from 2007...

...love in the build up to the second goal that Gilberto just powers past their midfielder in that 50/50, been quite a while since one of our centre mids could do that :lol:

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Two nicely worked goals from Rozza here...

...love in the build up to the second goal that Gilberto just powers past their midfielder in that 50/50, been quite a while since one of our centre mids could do that :lol:
How awful are we atm? Such memories.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How awful are we atm? Such memories.

I don't think it's as bad as it seems right now, never good to be beaten by a better team...but Liverpool are now where we were in the late 90s and early 00s, they are just at the top, we beat Liverpool the last 2 games, they were clearly out for blood tonight...we just have to dust ourselves down and get back up.

Win (and play well) on Thursday and (especially) Sunday, then we can go into the international break with hope that this will be a good season.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't think it's as bad as it seems right now, never good to be beaten by a better team...but Liverpool are now were we were in the late 90s and early 00s, they are just at the top, we beat Liverpool the last 2 games, they were clearly out for blood tonight...we just have to dust ourselves down and get back up.

Win (and play well) on Thursday and (especially) Sunday, then we can go into the international break with hope that this will be a good season.
The one touch, pass and move, pacy football of prime Wenger era with technically gifted and intelligent players is what got me compared to some of the plodders we have now.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'd say both teams will just play their youngsters & fringe players, if guys like Saka, Pepe, Gabriel, Saliba, Willock & Nelson, possibly even Ceballos from the start play then I've got slight hopes for this game, of course it depends on how many fringe players Liverpool play aswell though.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

Two nicely worked goals from Rozza here...

Member when our midfield scored goals?

berries.jpg

Tomb Bombadil

I think we play almost like last CC match with Runarson, Gabriel, Ceballos and hopefully Saliba

Runarson
Saliba - Gabriel - Kolasinac
AMN - Ceballos - Willock - Saka
Pepe - Nketiah - Nelson​

Goonger

Think we are all praying for a Saliba run out. I get he is protecting him & looking to ease him in but the league cup games should be perfect for that. It's not like he is average & would be a major drop off from what we have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom