• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,537

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One of the most incredible games I've witnessed, it seemed as tho the wheels completely fell off, maybe it was a one off but we've seen some cracks before this. We all seen what happened with Dortmund toward the end of Klopp's reign, maybe he's only capable of success over 2/3 seasons max before his sides drop off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ejg0VsTWoAY11ov

Ejg0V1QWAAYoaSU

:lol:

gkoat

One of the most incredible games I've witnessed, it seemed as tho the wheels completely fell off, maybe it was a one off but we've seen some cracks before this. We all seen what happened with Dortmund toward the end of Klopp's reign, maybe he's only capable of success over 2/3 seasons max before his sides drop off.
I've felt they've over performed for two years. Amazing but flukish come back versus Barcelona a couple years back but otherwise lucky draws for their CL championship. Their chase with city that year so intense and mental. They wanted epl so much last year they walked it and city was complacent/unmotivated. Credit to their previous two years but without them, only a couple of their players were considered world-beaters on paper. Their non-injury record the past three years is unmatched and an exception to the law of averages. They're one keeper deep, backup is a farce. This is usually not sufficient to win EPL. They are a great team but not as good as their point total last year

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Watching the highlights one thing I needed to think about is how sweet Mo Salah's left foot is. God can he control and shot with that foot! He is just so in control when its on his left peg.

Top Bottom