• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
wouldn't want my president to come out like that

Or those shorts.
Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-10.15.05-AM.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's nearly October and we've still only sold one player. Surely we need to see an out by tomorrow or thursday.

Believe dashy

Kolasinac out the door for £9m soon. Torreira out soon too

Edu and Arteta doing the biz

Breezy

Alli would be a great signing. He's a true Londoner and a great legend.

1. Alli isn’t even from London.
2. Even if he was, how is that relevant?
3. You have a very low bar for what you consider a “great legend”.
4. He’s one of the biggest irritants in English football. Wouldn’t want him anywhere near my club.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Is there a chance that we loan or sell Özil? I think Arteta was crystal clear about his game time ...

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Is there a chance that we loan or sell Özil? I think Arteta was crystal clear about his game time ...
He's not leaving.

On other topics, think we're doing a good job with selling. Looks like we will offload Sok, Mustafi, Kola, Torreira and have already offloaded Martinez and Mikhi.

Think we will get about €90M for the lot and reduce wage bill by €500-600K/week.

Not bad.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I’m hoping to see this after the window slams shut

———————Leno——————
Bellerin—Luiz—-Gabriel—Tierney
——Ceballos—Partey—Aouar——
—-Pepe——Aubameyang——Saka

I think it’s more likely we get this

—-———————Leno—————————
————Luiz—-Gabriel—Tierney————
Bellerin—Ceballos—Xhaka—AMN/Saka
—Willian——Aubameyang——Aouar—

Still think we need an LW as Saka is too young to be 1st choice LW. THink it will damage his development.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Greenwood - £1.5M
Martinez - £20M
Kolasinac - £13.5M

Sokratis, Torreira and Mustafi all look set to leave as well and Torreira potentially on a permanent transfer. Could be making around £70-80M from these bums and a huge amount of cash off the wage bill. In fact I think its something like £19M a year off the wage bill getting rid of these guys.

Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom