• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

giphy.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ive said it before but it's sad that we think 11m is a lot for someone that has played so much football for us at EL level. And it does seem a lot... Pretty messed up.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Firstly I want to say, good morning everyone.

I hope this transfer is a sign that switching to 4 at the back is the future, our LCB players much like a wing back so I feel a guy like Gabriel couldn't do it, and with Tierney's injury record maybe keeping Kola was on the mind.

11M + add ons is a great fee, add that to hopefully a 20M Torreira to Atletico and I think it's be time to pull peckers out for a Partey.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I think too much is being made of formation, at the moment we start with 3-4-3 but often AMN tucks into midfield and Tierney moves to full back to make 4-3-3.

Going forward I could see us doing exactly the same but Xhaka becomes the flexible player dropping form DLP into defence to make a 3.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Partey Xhaka Aouar
Pepe Laca Auba

Leno
Luiz Gabriel Xhaka
Bellerin Partey Aouar Tierney
Pepe Laca Auba

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think Kola is a useful backup but that’s a decent fee for us in this market.

Yeah he is fine as a LWB back up but if you can get a fee and his £100k+ off the books you do it imo

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would you rather keep Kola and AMN as "left back backup"? Or would you rather sell the pair for around £40-45M and get a proper left back in plus have cash for Partey? No brainer for me to sell both and balance the squad further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom