• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would you rather keep Kola and AMN as "left back backup"? Or would you rather sell the pair for around £40-45M and get a proper left back in plus have cash for Partey? No brainer for me to sell both and balance the squad further.
AMN on the left is not for me Geoff. It's really not for me.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would you rather keep Kola and AMN as "left back backup"? Or would you rather sell the pair for around £40-45M and get a proper left back in plus have cash for Partey? No brainer for me to sell both and balance the squad further.
I'd keep both.

Makavelii

Kola has been getting worse every year he’s been at Arsenal. Very well done to lay him off for that much money.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This doesn't normally happen to Arsenal. Finally we sell a player for more than he's worth, and he's on big wages, and we got him for free! Win Win Win!

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Stop harrassing people and maybe we will stop memeing and treating you like the village idiot?

Also, I went over your taxes and you can't write off you hate mail packages you sent hairspray and GDeep as business expenses, it just doesn't work that way.

Harrassing? My lord... You dont know what harrassment is, crybaby.

senna

Incredible news. The transformation since Arteta even managing to shift our dross for good prices, I woudl have been happy for Kola to go for free.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Very happy that we're finally moving Kola on. I'm still a bit sceptical about the £9m fee that's being bandied about though. I'd imagine a fair chunk of that is performance based and we'll not get too much cash up front.

Still, we're moving on the deadwood so I can't complain :)

Trigger

Lovely bit of business to get him off the wage bill and a decent fee in. Wish him well in Germany, I never rated him as a player but liked him as a hardman character in the squad.

Hopefully the start of a fire sale of dead wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom