• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Loan him for the season as Özil will probably have to stay another year. PL loan would be spot on, if he performs hes ready to replace Özil next season.

Win win situation.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A loan where he plays would be great. Is he good enough that a PL team would rely on him though?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Was hoping he'd get a PL loan tbh. A few EL and CC games would be a bit disappointing after his promising spell at Huddersfield.

Yep, he needs to play and see if he can stay fit. I'd rather he do it somewhere else this season and see how it goes.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR Nelson should go out loan their chances are so limited here we signing 2 midfielders and we have Pepe Willian on RW. they should try get PL move or for some top 6 Championship clubs.

Loan him, let him impress and if he does there will be spot for him here next season with Özil and Elneny out and maybe we will even start consider getting rid of Xhaka if we can sign Ceballer.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Isn't ESR injured though?

Think there's plenty of time for him to move on loan, would rather the club got his fitness up to 100% before we sent him away.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They still have that window for doing deals with EFL clubs after October 5th so I imagine he’ll get a loan move to the Championship once we know where we’re at with the squad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They still have that window for doing deals with EFL clubs after October 5th so I imagine he’ll get a loan move to the Championship once we know where we’re at with the squad.
Very good point, the deadline for this is really October 16.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Still think he's our most talented player under 21. Would love to see him out on lown this year and possibly pushing to be a starter next season.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Still think he's our most talented player under 21. Would love to see him out on lown this year and possibly pushing to be a starter next season.

Saka and Martinelli are miles ahead in terms of pure talent.

He's the best from the bunch that haven't broken in but constant niggling injuries are really hampering his development.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Saka and Martinelli are miles ahead in terms of pure talent.

He's the best from the bunch that haven't broken in but constant niggling injuries are really hampering his development.

Different players, but I feel ESR makes football look the easiest. He's so natural. Saka and Martinelli seem to work harder and battle more, so perhaps that is why they are further ahead? Don't get me wrong, both have quality as well

senna

Isn't ESR injured though?

Think there's plenty of time for him to move on loan, would rather the club got his fitness up to 100% before we sent him away.

Agree get his fitness up, manage his minutes in Europa Lg and carabao cup & send him on loan in Jan.

Top Bottom