• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
4-3-3 please

GK: New keeper
RB: Sokratis
CB: Gabriel
CB: Saliba
LB: Kola
Cm: AMN
CM: Willock
CM:Ceballos
Rw: Pepe
LW: Saka
CF: Eddie

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What happened to Cedric?

I'd be happy for him to given a fair chance (especially considering Bellerins shockingly aybsmal form the past 5 years) I'd rather not lose Sokratis and him starting would be an indicator of that.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Part of me will be kind of pissed off if we win this one after having lost the PL game.

I get what you mean but I’ll never be pissed of with a win at Anfield - especially if one or two of the youngsters like Nelson, Saka and Willock get 90 minutes in their best position and play well. Would be a huge confidence boost for them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Iceland media say Runar is going to make his debut today. I really hope Saliba play too.

Wow, okay. A bit tough test though away at Anfield for a keeper.

Playing from the back might be interesting, hope he lives up to the "hype" with his feet.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Be funny if Mes randomly starts tonight...

...would be happy with him playing if I'm honest.

Liverpool away in the milk cup, Leicester at home, Newcastle just before the lockdown. I think every Gooner has 20/20 recollection of the sprinkling of games he performed to his true ability since he signed that cursed contract :rofl:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think we will win this one, I expect Pool to play a decent lineup - watch out for Curtis Jones but I am confident Saka - Eddie - Nelson will tear it up!

baccy_man

Established Member
I think Liverpool, will be more interested in the league and will play a team that is not the first team so we have a chance to play a slightly weaker team and that will give us the chance to win a bit more silverware.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’ll be kinda fuming if Arteta goes with a boring 5 at the back line up again. I want to at least see, Pepe, Nelson, Gabriel, Saliba and that Puffin Smasher.

Reactions: A_G

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If only we coupd experiment here for once, since it's an irrelevant cup anyways.

Our midfields we tried are clearly npt good enough, so what harm would it make to try a AMN+Dani+Willian midfield, or Reiss, if you like.

I don't wanna see the bum squad again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom