• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You have to feel for Sp**s here ...
Hard as it is to admit, they were robbed with that pen in my view. The rules as they are now make no sense.

As a defender what could Dier have done differently? Nothing in my view. He jumped and his arms were where they will end up normally when you jump. The ball was headed against his arm while he had his back to Carol. It wasn't even close to a goal scoring opportunity. On the other hand, an attacking player can have the ball hit his arm clearly, as long as it doesn't lead to an immediate goal, it isn't handball. Like for Chelsea yesterday. Just doesn't make any sense in my view.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Personally I rather see Tottenham go through than Chelsea. Although of course rather them not win even this ****ty cup.

But what was that Dier stuff in the middle of the game? Pooped his pants and had to change them in the dressing room, and daddy Mou went to give him new ones? Dire living up to his name again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Personally I rather see Tottenham go through than Chelsea. Although of course rather them not win even this ****ty cup.

But what was that Dier stuff in the middle of the game? Pooped his pants and had to change them in the dressing room, and daddy Mou went to give him new ones? Dire living up to his name again.

Carabao as sponsors must love seeing their MotM trophy and name over a toilet. Sp**s already naming their biggest chance for trophies as "toilet cup".

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pretty sure Wilshere had to get subbed of against Sp**s once cause he needed a ****.

Chelsea are turning into a joke though, £200 million spent and they are still the worst defensive team in the league...now they lose to a team were one of their players ran off for a toilet break ffs!

Reactions: A_G

Riou

...the only reason for the chairman to apologize for this, is if he thinks there is something wrong with being gay...same for Harry Kane, if he demands an apology.

Both these disgusting clubs should be kicked out of Europa for homophobia imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

...the only reason for the chairman to apologize for this, is if he thinks there is something wrong with being gay...same for Harry Kane, if he demands an apology.

Both these disgusting clubs should be kicked out of Europa for homophobia imo.
Can imagine GDeep shouting @ Riou after Abu Fani said that.

Riou

Good Ol' Harry was on the deadline day show on Sky today...he was asked how Partey would help Arsenal challenge, obviously he responded with... "I still think Sp**s are better than Arsenal."

Thought it quite funny, pretty sure he said during his time at QPR that there wasn't much difference between his side and our team at the time :lol:

Sp**s have been pretty good for a while now, they had their best ever period since the Premiership was formed under Potch tbf to them...but lets look at the honours list from when Harry took over Sp**s in 2008/2009 to now, and see what both sides have won shall we...

Arsenal...

_74932768_32767.jpg

_83325826_hero_arsenal_fa_cup_getty.jpg

GettyImages-689061260.jpg

pierre-emerick-aubameyang-mikel-arteta-arsenal-fa-cup-2019-20_10toth3gad19l1jr0m39v6tq8d1.jpg

Sp**s...

A book based on Tottenham specifically not winning a trophy...interesting, very interesting...

Last edited:
Top Bottom