• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,368
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamaica

source.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really hope this gets done.
I don’t think he’ll ever be De Bruyne level. But he’s an exciting player to watch and gives us an option we don’t currently have in a #10.
De-Bruyne was a talented youngster but I doubt anybody had him down as the next big thing. Flopped at Chelsea, spent a few years in Germany, even his first few months at City weren't groundbreaking.

Sometimes something just clicks and combines with the talent and the rest is history.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

De-Bruyne was a talented youngster but I doubt anybody had him down as the next big thing. Flopped at Chelsea, spent a few years in Germany, even his first few months at City weren't groundbreaking.

Sometimes something just clicks and combines with the talent and the rest is history.

:red:

Reactions: A_G

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Dunno about that mate, De Bruyne was dominant in Bundesliga from the moment he moved back there and bought by Chelsea at a young age for a reason. The only thing that didn't really click for De Bruyne was playing for Mourinho, same thing that hasn't clicked for a number of young, promising players (Salah, Lukaku, Benzema, etc.).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In his first half a season at Wolfsburg he got 3 goals and 6 assists in just 16 games then the next full season he got 10 goals and 21 assists.

The guy was always a ridiculous talent, it was just Jose f*cking him about and being an idiot that he wasn’t properly rated.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Dunno about that mate, De Bruyne was dominant in Bundesliga from the moment he moved back there and bought by Chelsea at a young age for a reason. The only thing that didn't really click for De Bruyne was playing for Mourinho, same thing that hasn't clicked for a number of young, promising players (Salah, Lukaku, Benzema, etc.).
I didn't say he was bad in Germany? I know he was great over there.

I'm saying at the time Chelsea let him go we all knew he was talented but nobody was screaming that it was a massive mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom