• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This was quite a good half tbh. Obviously, Liverpool are not at full strength but we seem to be moving the ball quicker (when we can get it) and seem to have a few more ideas. We haven't threatened their goal nearly enough- no attempts on target-which highlights how much more we need in midfield for chance creation, but so far so good. Leno made another good reflex save but they always seem to fall in to the path on an opposition player. I'm not sure what we can do in 90 minutes to score but hopefully Eddie has shaken off his Lacaitis. COYG

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I hope the referees watch the highlights at halftime and think twice before raising their flag indiscriminately in the second half. So frustrating that.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Anyone want to tell me a strength to Cedrics game? Genuinely think Kola is the better player

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Anyone want to tell me a strength to Cedrics game? Genuinely think Kola is the better player

Cedric doesn't head the ball straight to opposition trying to get them 1vs1 against the goalie.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Arsenal had the better of that half except for the last five minutes maybe. Liverpool are understrength - so are we. For years now we've had a better squad than our first XI suggests.

This is winnable but we need to get a cutting edge. Some of our best chances, we didn't even shoot.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sead Kolasinac...

Gets the ball, passes it to Xhaka who is surrounded by Liverpool players...Granit rescues it and gives it back to Sead.

Gets the ball, passes it to Ceballos who is surrounded by Liverpool players...Dani rescues it and gives it back to Sead.

Then Kola ****ing heads it straight to a Liverpool player in OUR box...be so happy when he's gone :lol:

Pretty even game so far though, hopefully we nick it in the second half!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom