• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,604
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We extremely lucky non of psg juve got money we should take advantage of this and we only team capable giving Aulas 45-50m

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Aulas would have no reason to accept a loan or pre-arranged deal for next summer. If they wait a year they could sell Dembele instead, or Aouar for more money, or even someone else.
Or if his value increases they could get even more once Real and others are financially able to enter the fray.

Risking egg on my face but this smacks of a smokescreen.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Or if his value increases they could get even more once Real and others are financially able to enter the fray.

Risking egg on my face but this smacks of a smokescreen.

Yeah we’re getting him cheap now because they need the money so why would they agree to a delayed deal when they’d likely get more money next summer?

Reactions: A_G

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Unless he really wants it there is no reason for Aouar and Aulas to upset Lyon supporters with a move to PSG. Reckon both rather see him at a club abroad.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If we cannot even offer more than 40m for a player of this talent, then I've lost all hope for this club - Aulas yes or no, at least offering more than 40m for that kind of talent really isn't that much a request.

Mickey Rooney

Sounds like the club is playing chicken with Lyon, betting on no one else coming in to try to get him for under/close to 40M. Could end up saving 5-10M on the deal, but taking some significant risk to get there. Can’t see us leaving this this late and also getting Partey. Doesn’t look like the club ever intended to get both. For all we know, could have always been Aouar on the cheap or bust with securing a move for Toreira to make space if they land Aouar. Arsenal have been impacted by Covid too.

FinnGooner

Established Member

Yeah no way Aulas accepting this

Why not? I don’t think we are offering all the money upfront either. I mean we pay something like £10m/year for Pepe. If PSG offer big enough loan fee and obligation to buy it could be much better for Lyon than our €40m in installments

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Right before Sp**s signed NDombele, a bunch of stories just happened to leak that United we’re trying to hijack the deal. This seems like textbook Aulas.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I really like us keeping our cool. We’re getting Aouar, it’s just who blinks first between us and Aulas and tbh I think we know we’re holding the winning hand.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why not? I don’t think we are offering all the money upfront either. I mean we pay something like £10m/year for Pepe. If PSG offer big enough loan fee and obligation to buy it could be much better for Lyon than our €40m in installments
You know obligation money won't arrive until next summer and lyon want money to cover thier 100m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom