• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Didn’t he do exactly that vs Liverpool in the community shield though?

Not sure but read above what Riou said. Kola always has a mistake in him even if plays well otherwise. One per game minimum I'd say.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arsenal had the better of that half except for the last five minutes maybe. Liverpool are understrength - so are we. For years now we've had a better squad than our first XI suggests.

This is winnable but we need to get a cutting edge. Some of our best chances, we didn't even shoot.

I'd argue that we have the best group of youngsters in the league... and the potential to have a super team by the mid 2020s.

African Flair

Anyone digging Pepe on the left and Willock on the right? I don't.
Like the idea of Pepe on the left at least. With him being so hesitant of using his right foot he's kinda easy to defend and has pull up all the time.

Would rather see Nelson instead of Willock though, that's for sure.

Why are people talking about Cedric? We know why he’s here and it has nothing to do with football.

I dont think it cost us 24 M for one year like Luiz but if we look at that example and then Cedric then I think Cedric will cost us around 10 M per season a lot of it going into Kia pocket and some under table back to Raul and Edu.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Not sure but read above what Riou said. Kola always has a mistake in him even if plays well otherwise. One per game minimum I'd say.
Who’s Riou?

They’re both really average, from the looks of it Kola has a single string to his bow whereas Cedric is good at getting a decent agent

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sead Kolasinac...

Gets the ball, passes it to Xhaka who is surrounded by Liverpool players...Granit rescues it and gives it back to Sead.

Gets the ball, passes it to Ceballos who is surrounded by Liverpool players...Dani rescues it and gives it back to Sead.

Then Kola ****ing heads it straight to a Liverpool player in OUR box...be so happy when he's gone :lol:

Pretty even game so far though, hopefully we nick it in the second half!

That little bit really made me chuckle. Xhaka did SO well to keep hold of the ball in a dangerous area, he lays it off to Kola and he just f*cks it straight at Ceballos without a second's contemplation haha, I almost respect that :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please don't tell me we using pepe wrongly all this time he look much comfertable playing LW

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Think he’d start for them actually

Not consistently maybe, but I’m sure a Rodri-Ceballos-De Bruyne midfield is one Guardiola would play with a good bit.

The other day against Leicester for example instead of Fernandinho against a low block, while still being a deep lying midfielder, he would’ve come in handy.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom