• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Does watching women's football also help save the planet from deteriorating due to climate change?
I didnt realise that, I might have to start watching

Not sure we'll save the world by eating beans, methane gas and all...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sead Kolasinac...

Gets the ball, passes it to Xhaka who is surrounded by Liverpool players...Granit rescues it and gives it back to Sead.

Gets the ball, passes it to Ceballos who is surrounded by Liverpool players...Dani rescues it and gives it back to Sead.

Then Kola ****ing heads it straight to a Liverpool player in OUR box...be so happy when he's gone :lol:

Pretty even game so far though, hopefully we nick it in the second half!

I thought he was the league’s 4th best lb according to some?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't think Xhaka should ever be Arsenal captain again by the way, fuming he got the armband tonight.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Really feel that Pepe will be more lively if we manage to get more creative players in.

He makes quite a few runs that go ignored...

Kav

Established Member
once again nothing on the right hand side and pepe doing his monty python impression on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom