• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Gervinho was better than Pepe, lets be honest here.

Nah, he wasn’t.

Gervinho really was as terrible as we remember him being. Zero mental, shat himself whenever he beat his man and had to do something on the opposition box.

Complete shutdown/deer in headlights.

Reactions: roz

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Depends on what you think his job was. If it was making himself the most money then he probably succeeded.

Dirty bastards like Raúl Three Fids A Day Sanllehí have better rackets than football, trust me, the football part is just being incompetent.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Getting really tired of the boring football style under Arteta...

5 at the back even in this useless cup. Just play offensively for once and let Saliba and Nelson have fun.

Its ok to lose while trying to play positively.

Give me defensive solidarity over being more offensive and pourous anyday.

I think we start to judge Arteta's attacking once we have our needed players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
VVD fake injury to get out of the international break

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How comes people don’t talk about how average Xhaka is anymore. Would barely get into Newcastles first 11

Listen, I’m no Xhaka stan. Quite the opposite.

But I do think we suffer a lot without him on the team and if we get Aouar or Partey in we might be less reliant on him. Mikel has really salvaged his Arsenal career here and he’s even cut down how many errors he has in him, it was 1 evert 3-4 games and now it’s been quite a while since he had a Xhaka-esque blunder.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Dirty bastards like Raúl Three Fids A Day Sanllehí have better rackets than football, trust me, the football part is just being incompetent.

You say that like football isn't a billion pound business, you know how much agents make in these deals? Most transfer fees are way more than we're actually told, look at Neymar's initial transfer to Barca the agents were making like 30 million.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We've lost control of this game, being overloaded all over the field right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom