• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can Cana just get out two biggest players and train Leno coming out for crosses to no end?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This Liverpool B team really ain't all that and we should be doing better imo, we've barely had any shots.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Listen, I’m no Xhaka stan. Quite the opposite.

But I do think we suffer a lot without him on the team and if we get Aouar or Partey in we might be less reliant on him. Mikel has really salvaged his Arsenal career here and he’s even cut down how many errors he has in him, it was 1 evert 3-4 games and now it’s been quite a while since he had a Xhaka-esque blunder.
Don’t get me wrong, Im not saying he’s awful.
Just dont think he should be playing for a top 6 club, Ceballos has played his role a couple of times and looked better for me. I get that he offers some stability & can play the occasional good pass, but so can Jonjo Shelvey.
Needs replacing if we’re wanting to progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom