• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So cringeworthy commentary about the anfield roar putting players off pens at least

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Ridiculous decision. In this season of dodgy penalties this was as cast-iron a penalty as you can get. Except he didn't give it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Thought that was a good game btw. Getting knocked out now probably helps us in the long run tho.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
With how Arteta is wanting Leno to come out farther from the box when in possession and sweep up back passes... I can see kind of why he went with him over Martinez. Leno is just a tad faster than Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom