• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,522
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCGooner

If you actually read stuff on here you'd see that people say stuff to me first to pick fights. But of course you're the all seeing forum eye you see every one of my posts.
I've been lurking this forum for probably 6 years reading about my team. Never feel the need to post, but I gotta say you pick more fights and complain more than anyone I think I've ever seen on here. Just own it, man

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
If you actually read stuff on here you'd see that people say stuff to me first to pick fights. But of course you're the all seeing forum eye you see every one of my posts.

I don't know about anyone else. But you regularly try to pick fights with me. Anyways please let me enjoy the win tonight. Go and pick a fight with someone else.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't know about anyone else. But you regularly try to pick fights with me. Anyways please let me enjoy the win tonight. Go and pick a fight with someone else.

Saying this after hurling abuse at me. Whatever dude.

Maybe if you wasn't so negative things would be easier.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After watching today game i pray we come for agreement tomorrow the runs that Nektiah pepe were making from deep but our midfield just sideways it

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If only we could get Aouar done tonight - kicking Liverpool out of the cup and knowing mozart is on his way, sweat dreams.

Would be relatively relaxed for Partey or whomever next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom