• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fetchimage

You're starting to piss me off. Everything is agreed with this deal.

Weird that Singsong and Red London the biggest positive posters on this forum last season are the most negative ones now while I have up my positivity a lot in recent months even if I had near-death experience and can't stop thinking about death and how all this doesn't matter at all in the afterlife.

Jakarta

If it wasn’t for his high wages I would be saying that 11m is too cheap for him.

He will definitely be one of the best Lbs in the Bundesliga, only 27 as well.

Makavelii

If it wasn’t for his high wages I would be saying that 11m is too cheap for him.

He will definitely be one of the best Lbs in the Bundesliga, only 27 as well.
Maybe if he can get back to his old Bundesliga form. But not if he’s playing like he has for us the past two seasons.

MA08

With Kola it is not a matter of form, it is about his technical ability which is poor. That is what makes him unsuitable for a role at Arsenal. He can always hit form in the attacking third and produce numbers but his lack of technical ability means those will remain purple patches

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
After the high of seeing AMN completly take this piss on his pen, it's time for the lows of Kola tweeting "se queda".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom