• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I missed the end but from what I saw it was overall a pretty bad game and we were pretty bad in it, again not creative enough. The caveats are that it's a midweek Carabao Cup game that no one wants to play and Arteta still doesn't have the key players he wants, but I was still a bit disappointed.

Test for me is Sunday against Sheffield Utd. I wanna see us create chances and get a high number of shots at their goal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

EjRYQZTWAAIq8Cx

'Leno's rubbish, won't save a pen'.
Lmfaoooooooooo 40+ likes. :rofl:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yes, hows your night been? Also go to page 55 for a giggle.

Amazing.

Best part is, even before you posted it, you knew it would rake in the likes!

Kudos...enjoy your work, good sir...

raw

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
More than likely have to basically throw that City game now, shame, like winning trophies...least this game will be great for Leno's confidence.
Nah, play a similar team with Auba, Willian etc on the bench imo. Might as well go for another trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom