• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,582
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
For now we need to focus getting Aouar the Partey deal is complicated if we couldn't buy him there will be backup

Don’t underestimate how lack of gate receipts hits us financially, that’s why I am sceptical of any big signing in addition to Aouar, unless we can get at least 20-25m for Guendouzi. Kroenkes should be helping us out. This is the right moment when clubs like Atletico and Lyon are on the rocks, financially.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don’t underestimate how lack of gate receipts hits us financially, that’s why I am sceptical of any big signing in addition to Aouar, unless we can get at least 20-25m for Guendouzi. Kroenkes should be helping us out. This is the right moment when clubs like Atletico and Lyon are on the rocks, financially.
Yes the problem kroenke won't do much he never does. We don't know how much we have in transfers but so far our net spent is+15m when Leverkusen confirm the Kola deal so we in decent position with both Aouar and Partey i think we need to get few out more not because we need money but currently the squad too big Sokratis Mustafi Guendouzi all need leave next

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I thought Lyon didn't sell players to PSG?

Not worried about PSG to be honest, I think we are firmly in pole position to sign this lad.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Even if PSG were interested, I don't get why Aouar should join them to be honest. That club is poorly organised and doesnt really know what direction its going in. Tuchel may not even be their manager in 6 months and where does it leave new signings?

I know we aren't exactly the best team but Aouar would get 50x more patience here and wouldn't be ushered aside if he didnt start performing right away. Arteta is building a reputation for getting the best out of his players and he will most likely be here for the foreseable future.

In terms of furthering your career and improving we are a better destination than Juventus and PSG for me. He only gets the right attention there if he hits the ground running and becomes world class.

HomeSteak

Established Member
If we still trust Romano, do we ? Nothing has changed in 2 weeks...nothing. Also we are dumb if we are waiting on Ateltico to move players. Not looking good have to say.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Good news, been told by sources that Lyon have extended their deadline til September next year. #welcome

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@BigPoppaPump was it you that said Pepe ruined the excitement of transfers? Kind of feeling that too, but also the fact they drag on so ****ing long. Wish they just a surprise on the day thing tbh.

Not just Pepe I meant transfer in general these days are way over priced and the players rarely live up to the price tag, so it's hard to be excited about transfers anymore because none of these players are worth 70 80 90 million. Pepe, Lemar, Countinho, Dembele, Kepa, McGuire, Greimann just to name a few, none worth the insane prices they went for.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not just Pepe I meant transfer in general these days are way over priced and the players rarely live up to the price tag, so it's hard to be excited about transfers anymore because none of these players are worth 70 80 90 million. Pepe, Lemar, Countinho, Dembele, Kepa, McGuire, Greimann just to name a few, none worth the insane prices they went for.

His price tag is a curse, not because he can't be really good but he will always get **** for not being 72m good. What even is 72m good? I'd want the second coming of Pires...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom