• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,616
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

I hate these news accounts

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Actually do believe Arseblog when he says he is told things, very rarely says it and it's normally a brief comment rather than whoring it out on twitter.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Yeah Andrew seems to have some contacts but I don't think they've generally been on the transfer side. For example, he called the Addidas deal way before it was actually announced.

Well makes sense if his contacts are close to Vinai who has a bigger part in the club now than just marketing.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we sign this guy, he had better lead us to top four and Europa league trophy.

MikeVinna

Established Member
If we sign this guy, he had better lead us to top four and Europa league trophy.

Or what? Can’t guarantee those things. But I’d rather sign him than not sign anyone. And those seem to be the only 2 outcomes at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom