• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
EjRYQZTWAAIq8Cx

'Leno's rubbish, won't save a pen'.
How have I missed this :clap::clap::clap:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Take out last years shoot out against Liverpool, all the other shoot outs I've seen us in we have won. I have to say maybe shoot outs are probably one of our strengths. We've got quite a few composed kick takers in our team which will always help. Laca, AMN & Pepe out of all the takers, all looked rather composed & got in quite comfortably. Luiz didn't play today & he is another rather composed penalty taker.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Liverpool signed Joe Gomez when he was the best young thing in English football at 17-18, he’s 23 now and still not a top CB, on his way there though.

Agreed, very rare for a CB to be top class so young. Doesn't really matter though since most CBs can be elite well into their 30s, so the time investment is usually worth it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What is this thing about drinking coffee in the evening all sudden? :lol: I often have tea or coffee before bed and it never keeps me up. AM evening habits nazis at it again!

Better man than me. Any coffee past 7pm is insomnia time for me :lol:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
It's only the League Cup, but sweet revenge on the Scousers after the defeat in the Premier League.
Arteta is proving to be a very smart manager who knows we can't still play well with the current team so he prefers to be pragmatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom