• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That was the last time I liked England to a degree, that period where they had Wilshere, Walcott, Welbeck, Ox, Gibbs, Chambers and somehow Jenkinson all in and around the squad...from 2016 on though, they became a bit too Sp**s for me.

Happy for Saka, he more than deserves this...was hoping he would choose Nigeria though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Southgate still including Mcguire, Ward Prowse, Winks and Dier still shows how incompetent he is. I don't even think AMN deserves a call up due to recent dip in form.I wanted to see Lamptey get a call uo instead.

Saka fully does derserve the call up as its long over due. Calvert Lewisn deserved the call up on recent form so I am glad for him too.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Wanted him to chose Nigeria. Really dislike the English set-up. When **** goes wrong, the Arsenal players will be blamed by the media and the English fans.

GunnerShy

I didn't think he was great last night.

Unusually for him, he had a heavy touch who h let him down on a number of occassions last night.

What is apparent though, is that he is absolutely miles ahead of anybody else from the academy. Different level entirely. The only one that is comparable is Martinelli who is obviously not a Hale End graduate.

Hoping he starts this weekend.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I didn't think he was great last night.

Unusually for him, he had a heavy touch who h let him down on a number of occassions last night.

What is apparent though, is that he is absolutely miles ahead of anybody else from the academy. Different level entirely. The only one that is comparable is Martinelli who is obviously not a Hale End graduate.

Hoping he starts this weekend.

He actually had some first touches that would make Messi say wow
kid is so special it's insane

superb close control and use of his body both ways, joy to watch

Geofranco

He actually had some first touches that would make Messi say wow
kid is so special it's insane

superb close control and use of his body both ways, joy to watch

Saka can pull off some very nice touches. Like the one he had before the through ball for the first goal against West Ham, but also looks a little sloppy at times in possession. I said earlier in this thread, if he had Iwobi's ball control and quick interplay, he'd already be close to world class.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Saka can pull off some very nice touches. Like the one he had before the through ball for the first goal against West Ham, but also looks a little sloppy at times in possession. I said earlier in this thread, if he had Iwobi's ball control and quick interplay, he'd already be close to world class.
as I already said, Saka's touch/close control is immense.
it only lets him down on occasions, usually when he gets heavy legs, like last night, since he works his legs off non stop

Geofranco

Was just about to ask this, It’s never happened.

At international level it’s always been the England manager who gets killed.

The media def goes after the players. Just like they did with Sterling. They did it with Rooney too.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Was just about to ask this, It’s never happened.

At international level it’s always been the England manager who gets killed.

The fact is we havent had any significant England players in years. Rooney got grief with red card and Beckhams kick. But not Arsenal players. Havent produced a good England player since Ashley Cole.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The media def goes after the players. Just like they did with Sterling. They did it with Rooney too.
That happens in Africa too, if the team struggles it’s the big African players who get criticised no matter what - Drogba, Yaya, Kanu, Eto etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The fact is we havent had any significant England players in years. Rooney got grief with red card and Beckhams kick. But not Arsenal players. Havent produced a good England player since Ashley Cole.
Yeah, not since the Seaman, Campbell, Cole etc days.

Geofranco

I just want Saka to play for Nigeria. When things go wrong as they always do with the English national team, the media and fans will turn on the players. I bet anything it won't be the Man United, Liverpool and Sp**s players to get the brunt of the blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom