• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,874
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
55 people lost their jobs while the club said that this was necessary partially because it would help us in the market. Was this a lie? Probably but it also means that the corona excuse is more or less invalid now.

That probably only reduces our costs by 5-6 million dollars at most. I heard at least some of that was to do with Edu and his desire to reform scouting in addition to making it more data oriented. Our match day revenue stream is gone and no CL money is continue to build on the bottom line.

I think the biggest failure has been our inability to sell players; I think we thought we could get good money for guys like Torreira, Guendouzi, Bellerin or AMN. Think if Leno hadn't got injured at Brighton, we wouldn't have got any money in.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
That probably only reduces our costs by 5-6 million dollars at most. I heard at least some of that was to do with Edu and his desire to reform scouting in addition to making it more data oriented. Our match day revenue stream is gone.

I think the biggest failure has been our inability to sell players; I think we thought we could get good money for guys like Torreira, Guendouzi, Bellerin or AMN. Think if Leno hadn't got injured at Brighton, we wouldn't have got any money in.

We dont have to sell to buy according to Vinai so thats not a good excuse either.

WiscoGooner8

I don’t know why I got sucked into thinking Aouar was coming. 2 weeks ago I was convinced no one else was coming in and I should’ve stuck with that. No clue how I’m going to stomach watching our midfield options for a full season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
How many of these self imposed deadlines has Aulas set :lol:

It's all brinkmanship. If we offer a sum acceptable to Aulas at 10.30pm on Monday he'll be our player. Everyone knows that.

Aouar will probably be named in their squad for tomorrow’s game and there will be the mother of all meltdowns, even though he can be withdrawn from the squad at any point.

Makavelii

I don’t know why I got sucked into thinking Aouar was coming. 2 weeks ago I was convinced no one else was coming in and I should’ve stuck with that. No clue how I’m going to stomach watching our midfield options for a full season.
Why jumping g to conclusions suddenly?
The window is still open till Monday night as @Blood on the Tracks said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom