• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,560
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
They'll probably make an 'Ighalo to United' type signing if they can't get one of the big two. Seems impossible that they'd go with the current group of CM's.

Oooh I wonder who the Ighalo to Utd equivalent would be for our midfield...Paulinho on loan?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We hold players for too long, and that hurts us in two ways: a) we're constantly carrying a large group of players who have proven they're not good enough (often times lingering for 2-3+ years longer than they should have), which hurts our squad quality, and; b) After finally accepting we need to shift these players, their long period of underperformance affects their transfer liquidity and fees.

Agreed

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
No way Chelsea let him go, he's just played 90mins for them.

If we cant get Aouar/Partey, don't bring anyone in. I'm sick of this club bringing in stop gaps that drain the club of money and squad space.

I totally agree with that principle, I know what you mean, but right now with our midfield we're straight up heading for mid-table again. Our underlying stats aren't as good as our results. That happened before with Emery's unbeaten run and we know how that turned out.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I totally agree with that principle, I know what you mean, but right now with our midfield we're straight up heading for mid-table again. Our underlying stats aren't as good as our results. That happened before with Emery's unbeaten run and we know how that turned out.

I dont see who we can bring in on loan that improves us as a team. The quality we need to move to the next level costs 40/50m a pop. I'd rather we save money now and be able to have a proper crack at signings like that next summer than spend loan fee's on more dross.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I know but if someone who not better than Elneny or willock why even bother?
Because if you get an injury crisis, you're only left with two players. I'm not sure how willing Arteta would be to play Saka or AMN in midfield if he sticks with a back 3 as well. Unless Guendouzi comes back into the picture, you need another body in there at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom