• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,380
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Typical, bring in anothers yes man manager who claim's he's had the boards backing. Man is no1 born with minerals these days.

Can't wait to hear quotes about how he loves Elneny, and how great's he's been training. He's a waste of wages, so is kolasinac, so is sokratis, so is Özil.

Never did I think we could 1 up that window we're we only bought cech. Ladies and gentlemen, we've done it. And the top brass at the club have made us a laughing stock with no ambition yet again.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
shh-no-tears-only-dreams-now.jpg

billyf

After winning at Anfield, does anybody think that El Nenny and Willock negate the need for Aouar anyway?
Not really. These two are utility players. Aouar is supposed be one of those players who take you to the next level.

If you ask me, Willock is not ready yet and needs to be loaned but that's just me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sacked raul will bring best for club they say. Yep go enjoy Elneny kola mustafi for another season at least ge would have sold few even if it's dodgy.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we cant afford to pay 40million in installments, we are not paying 45m in cash for Partey. Its almost as if we had to get rid of the dross and free up NHG spaces before we made more signings...

Wengysaurus

The team negotiating this transfer know what Lyon want. Either put the money down and get the deal done if he is your number one target, or move on if you have no intention of meeting the asking price.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He was part of the process that gave us Arteta, a phenomenal young coach, maybe one of the best coaches in Europe.

His hands are tied if the money is restricted.
How do you know what part he played? And let's face it as much as I love Arteta, he had zero coaching experience at the top level. So it wasn't exactly a coup. In fact we probably had to be more convinced about giving him the job than the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom