• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There's just no way they only identified 2 players that could improve this tragic midfield. Time to go for the plan b that was mentioned a few weeks back.
The problem we don't know who the backup are. We linked with Jorginho he'll cost 40m and Chelsea definitely not selling him to us. And that's it these all the backup we lined with :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
There's just no way they only identified 2 players that could improve this tragic midfield. Time to go for the plan b that was mentioned a few weeks back.
Late in the window for plan b. Clubs will over price them now.

Remember Arteta also saying he believe in buying his top targets or nothing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Big game tomorrow and our star player has to look at an inbox full of “f*** you” tweets. How does it help? It’s only going to damage confidence. I wish people were more responsible.
Im sure he agrees with them. He must be as angry as us. you really think he didnt ask whats the plan for next season and they say we gonna bring in Willian on free. thats our big signing this window. Really....sign me up. i cant wait.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big game tomorrow and our star player has to look at an inbox full of “f*** you” tweets. How does it help? It’s only going to damage confidence. I wish people were more responsible.
Yes it's sad they just get thier anger towards players for no reason

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

"Pierre, you wanna go out in the Lamborghini, then we'll have crazy sex?"

"Sorry, I can't. I've still got to read another 800 replies to the Arsenal twitter post".

Manberg

Predator
Im sure he agrees with them. He must be as angry as us. you really think he didnt ask whats the plan for next season and they say we gonna bring in Willian on free. thats our big signing this window. Really....sign me up. i cant wait.

Do you really think directing anger and abuse at Arsenal’s and player’s social media is going to help one iota? None of this will get Kroenke out. It’s only going to damage team confidence, we need to back the team we have.

Manberg

Predator
"Pierre, you wanna go out in the Lamborghini, then we'll have crazy sex?"

"Sorry, I can't. I've still got to read another 800 replies to the Arsenal twitter post".

Don’t be naive. Auba glances over his social media all the time, we know he does.

FinnGooner

Established Member

Unbelievable thought kola is gone and he still here. Edu done such bad job this window let down both Arteta and auba down if he not from Kia agency or Brazilian he'll fail to sign him

So are you suggesting Edu had the money to sign Aouar/Partey but he just refused to use it? Also, was Edu the one who gave Kola or the rest of our deadwood a £100k/w deals so nobody will ever buy them?

Is it surprise Edu can’t sign top players without any money or sellable assets, in a COVID stagnated market? Raul did spend money we didn’t have and look what happened to him. This window was doomed by Kroenke, Gazidis & co and Raul. What could Edu do, really?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Late in the window for plan b. Clubs will over price them now.

Remember Arteta also saying he believe in buying his top targets or nothing.

Well we are screwed in that case, if we don't get Aouar or Partey now, it's even less likely we have a chance next transfer window(especially if we miss out on top 4 again).

We need to improve the team and signing someone to improve the midfield especially is vital for any hopes we have for this season. Miss out on Cl again and it will just get even harder to attract top talents next season too. Obviously that doesn't mean we should waste our money on Perez like signings where everyone knows they are not good enough and just there to make up the numbers, but I refuse to believe they haven't identified several players that can improve this midfield.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So are you suggesting Edu had the money to sign Aouar/Partey but he just refused to use it? Also, was Edu the one who gave Kola or the rest of our deadwood a £100k/w deals so nobody will ever buy them?

Is it surprise Edu can’t sign top players without any money or sellable assets, in a COVID stagnated market? Raul did spend money we didn’t have and look what happened to him. This window was doomed by Kroenke, Gazidis & co and Raul. What could Edu do, really?
Nice to see a good post finally, most of this forum is clueless.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Do you really think directing anger and abuse at Arsenal’s and player’s social media is going to help one iota? None of this will get Kroenke out. It’s only going to damage team confidence, we need to back the team we have.
We are p1ssed and that anger has to go somewhere. You want us to bottle up and blow up? Auba was not being abused, it was the club and the people running the club. Fans are not angry at Auba, the abuse is on arsenals twitter page, not his personal page. And I am all for fans telling them how they really feel. I know i have

blaze_of_glory

The problem is Kroenke of course. He has the money and employs guys like Raul who shoot it all over nothing, get fired, and leave us like this.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom