• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,045
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is learning on the job like Arteta. In 2-3 years both have gained valuable experience and we will see it pay off then
Yes but we left him alone it's different job than a head coach you must be good in negotiating got close relationships with agents club presidents etc.. Sadly edu got none

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
@14Henry Why should Arteta settle for alternatives and panic buys? He’s always maintained the need for top quality players. Based on our previous dealings, you wouldn’t assume an Aouar to be out of our price range. I think Edu and/or the board thought they’d be able to sell more players or get more for the players they’re selling, which as we know hasn’t turned out to be the case.

Because if you have 35m you dont shop in the 50m market unless you have 50m. Simple. I think a lot of what arsenal do and say is lip service. No real intentions. You cannot tell me that there isnt another midfielder in world football around 30-35m who would improve us.

Manberg

Predator
Because if you have 35m you dont shop in the 50m market unless you have 50m. Simple. I think a lot of what arsenal do and say is lip service. No real intentions. You cannot tell me that there isnt another midfielder in world football around 30-35m who would improve us.

Top quality players cost in the 50m range. Not being able to sell the players we don’t want has cost us.

Liverpool have been able to sell Brewster for over £23m. We couldn’t even get £12m for Balogun.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Liverpool getting 23m for a player that has done nothing so far in his career and we cant get 15m for Guendouzi who has about 40-50 PL appearances under his belt.

We are trying to model are progression on them. But here we are again. 1-2 top signings from a proper top 4 challenge, good manager, our best player committed and didnt do a runner. Young players coming through and still we fail to execute. Everton and Leciester steamrolling teams and he we are scraping 2 1 wins against West ham and unable to beat Klopps kids in 90 mins with more or less a full team. Same **** different year.

Tsl

Not getting Aouar or Partey in is one thing, but the fact that we've not been able to get rid of the deadwood is absolutely
nauseating and shambolic. Im one training picture of Sokratis/Kolasinac away from smashing my computer screen :mad: Fat ****s

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It wont be hilarious at all. It will be absolutely shocking from the club to pursue a player who is worth more than 35m and only target them when in fact they knew they would never get him.

It would be looked at as a ploy to make fans think they were doing something and got "unlucky" at the end.

It will show a huge lack of ambition and ideas both at board level and with Arteta. Arteta is part of these discussions and it he isnt telling the board to look at alternatives hes every much to blame.

It's been a shambles all summer and this squad is no stronger than last season. Gabriel is a good player but he doesnt make a difference as to where we finish on his own. Willian is nothing more than a squad player.

Tragedy is when you cut your little finger, comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Not getting Aouar or Partey in is one thing, but the fact that we've not been able to get rid of the deadwood is absolutely
nauseating and shambolic. Im one training picture of Sokratis/Kolasinac away from smashing my computer screen :mad: Fat ****s

Every club has deadwood, it happens... not being able to assemble 3 midfield players of anything above mid level premiership is where the real damage is being done.

I hope Edu signs an unknown 18 year old Brazilian midfield boss who will turn out to be a Ballon d'Or winner. Then 10 years from now we will all be laughing at how lucky we got by missing out on Aouar :rofl:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes but we left him alone it's different job than a head coach you must be good in negotiating got close relationships with agents club presidents etc.. Sadly edu got none
I’m very biased when it comes to Edu. I hated him when he played for us and had strong irrational dislike for him. Edu is at best incompetent. If I really say what I think he is, I may be banned. I’m just gonna say I wouldn’t trust him as far as I can throw him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom