• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So are you suggesting Edu had the money to sign Aouar/Partey but he just refused to use it? Also, was Edu the one who gave Kola or the rest of our deadwood a £100k/w deals so nobody will ever buy them?

Is it surprise Edu can’t sign top players without any money or sellable assets, in a COVID stagnated market? Raul did spend money we didn’t have and look what happened to him. This window was doomed by Kroenke, Gazidis & co and Raul. What could Edu do, really?
Are we the team with the financial problems or is it Lyon? And if we dont have the money why are we wasting their time? All this time i thought Arsenal saw a chance to exploit Lyons financial problems. So we are basically as broke, but putting on a front. We have broken even this window pretty much. thats pathetic for a PL club

Manberg

Predator
We are p1ssed and that anger has to go somewhere. You want us to bottle up and blow up? Auba was not being abused, it was the club and the people running the club. Fans are not angry at Auba, the abuse is on arsenals twitter page, not his personal page. And I am all for fans telling them how they really feel. I know i have

Auba’s tagged in all those replies. On his twitter page he will just see endless “F**K YOU” posts and be wondering wtf is going on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem is Kroenke of course. He has the money and employs guys like Raul who shoot it all over nothing, get fired, and leave us like this.
Didn't he hire tim Lewis. I mean all big clubs get transfers wrong at time but they not sit and not fix it we had 3 months to get rid of players to free space for signings we failing to that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Auba’s tagged in all those replies. On his twitter page he will just see endless “F**K YOU” posts and be wondering wtf is going on.
And then he will realise what it is about and say yeah fvck them. I thought we would be making signings as well. you really think auba is happy with this?

FinnGooner

Established Member
Are we the team with the financial problems or is it Lyon? And if we dont have the money why are we wasting their time? All this time i thought Arsenal saw a chance to exploit Lyons financial problems. So we are basically as broke, but putting on a front. We have broken even this window pretty much. thats pathetic for a PL club

We bid the max we could for Aouar hoping that Lyon will budge in the end. They didn’t. What is there more to do? Do you really think it’s more likely scenario that Edu just decided that ”**** this I ain’t paying €50m for Aouar despite having the money and license to spend it?” Why would he do that?

Look dude, do the math. Our management has gone through multiple changes over the last few years and every summer it’s still the same thing: our deals drag on because we won’t pay what’s asked, we go after free signings even of it means paying high wages to them and instead of buying on need-basis, we go after big name players who we can get for cheap.

Different management, same ****. Who’s the common denominator? Edu? Or maybe Stan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom