• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This is what I mean when I ask are we broke or not?? Because we often have a lot of money to waste on lots of small terrible deals but as soon as it’s time to pay for the things we may need we have no money left... I don’t get it :lol:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Hope Auba walks off the pitch tomorrow with a gesture to edu and co
1551964837_243220_1551964927_noticia_normal.jpg

Manberg

Predator
Maybe Aouar and Partey were Arteta's targets, and we don't have the scouting network to look elsewhere?
Why sign players who Arteta doesn't know about?

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is what I mean when I ask are we broke or not?? Because we often have a lot of money to waste on lots of small terrible deals but as soon as it’s time to pay for the things we may need we have no money left... I don’t get it :lol:
Yeah we’re broke. Wasted money on those small deals which I guess the club can go back and not do.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Are midfield actually belongs in the championship it's unreal.

Take out Ceballos, and you're left with Elneny, ESR, Willock and Xhaka, of this is ****ing heavenly. Atleast we'll win the championship if we get relegated with this midfield.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
11m was missing. Our rich owner, who have a rich wife aswell, couldnt help us with that sum.

Don't think that's the problem this time, many variables here, maybe Lyon got money from somewhere else, for example.

Aulas knows he can sell him for a lot more next season, so they can hold tight.

Depay is a much more pressing matter for them, given his contract length.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Absolutely shameful that we haven't fixed our midfield options. Xhaka, Cellabos, Willock and Elneny is bottom 5 midfield in the league. Aston Villa, Everton, Brighton, Palace, West Ham and Leeds will all outplay us in their home games, make no mistake about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom