• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fully believe its just a game of poker, all cards are on the table, aulas has 4 of a kind, now its up to us to lay down the straight flush

Arsenal:

gaming1.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah even American Gooner and yousife who pretend to be always positive are struggling now. This is bad.

As I quit watching Arsenal 5 years ago I'm coping very well now.

Going to start watching NBA, Boxing and UFC full time now instead of being a casual.

These ****** at the club have killed my passion for the sport, Arteta was the one who was giving me hope.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Going to start watching NBA, Boxing and UFC full time now instead of being a casual.

These ****** at the club have killed my passion for the sport, Arteta was the one who was giving me hope.

Boxing's only decent if it's a worthwhile fight, if it's just randies it's boring as hell.

NBA is decent, don't like it that much, probaly because i know fek all about basketball. UFC is ****e.

Kysus

If you look at it from a neutral standpoint the Aouar deal is not dead yet.

-Lyon who are supposedly short on cash offer their 3 star players around europe, sold none of them so far
-They however already signed a midfielder themselves, despite their need to get cash in
-Aulas set a personal transfer deadline which he extended once.

Situation now?
Aulas did the only thing he could to not appear super desperate/weak:
Telling the media it is over and he just keeps the players instead(secretly hoping we are desperate enough to raise our offer)

Aulas outplaying us?

I'm watching a league of legends and chess mostly now. I also follow my local team in Handball.

Even if I would find a passion for Arsenal again the thing that turned me against football is the refereeing and the obvious corruption nobody is allowed to talk about because apparently, it all evens out at the end of the season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Meltdown-mania this should be called

Why not wait until the window closes?

We need both Aouar and Partey in roughly 48 hours.

Can't settle for another Chelsea reject like last season.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If you look at it from a neutral standpoint the Aouar deal is not dead yet.

-Lyon who are apparently short on cash offer their 3 star players around europe, sold none of them so far
-They however already signed a midfielder themselves, despite their need to get cash in
-Aulas set a personal transfer deadline which he extended ones.

Situation now?
Aulas did the only thing he could to not appear super desperate/weak:
Telling the media it is over and he just keeps the players instead(secretly hoping we are desperate enough to raise our offer)

Aulas outplaying us.

IT's over my friend, I appreciate you're optimism, but you don't announce him in the team for tomorrow, only to take him out, and all Tier 1 sources in france say he didn't want to leave and cause lyon problems. IT's all over, prepare for Kim kallstrom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom