• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meltdown-mania this should be called

Why not wait until the window closes?

There is zero fun in that.

tenor.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm watching a league of legends and chess mostly now. I also follow my local team in Handball.

Even if I would find a passion for Arsenal again the thing that turned me against football is the refereeing and the obvious corruption nobody is allowed to talk about because apparently, it all evens out at the end of the season.

Are you any good at chess? I haven’t played that for years tbh.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We might have our own Herrera debacle on monday, send the boys over to the spanish offices, say you're here to pay the clause, then in turns out, they aren't even representing the club and edu is no way near spain.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

And boxing is a joke sport

Not as good as it used to be but it’s better than watching us come up with the same “we’re 2 or 3 signings away” crap every season. I’ll rather watch Eddie Hearn spout rubbish for 90 mins than watch us try and act like Elneny is a new signing.

People were advocating to sell Emi Martinez and AMN to fund a free transfer in Willian and balance the books ffs

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Surely surely we have other targets other than Aouar and Partey... there just doesn't seem to be any links other than some very tenous ones to Jorginho.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I only tune in to deadline day so I can get warmed up watching natalie sawyer, soon as it goes to the reporter at the emirates, I turn off.

Are you any good at chess? I haven’t played that for years tbh.

1890 elo in 3 min blitz is my record but after my sickness in August its like my brain shrinked and I'm struggling in 1600-1700. My record in Puzzle rush survival(chess puzzles) is 48 which is actually very decent, you are solving many puzzles at the grandmaster level when you get over 40.

I played when I was kid but got bullied by my later best friends because chess didn't feel cool at the time. So I quit playing chess for many years. I only started playing again 2 years ago. The best thing about chess and its elo system you are always playing against someone who is of equal level unless you request the system to find higher elo players to face.

benjamin86

Established Member
Not as good as it used to be but it’s better than watching us come up with the same “we’re 2 or 3 signings away” crap every season. I’ll rather watch Eddie Hearn spout rubbish for 90 mins than watch us try and act like Elneny is a new signing.

People were advocating to sell Emi Martinez and AMN to fund a free transfer in Willian and balance the books ffs
I'd keep both and sell Leno, Martinez in his brief stint seemed so much better at crosses than Leno.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I just don't understand it.

If we don't have money to invest. Why we are signing a 8th centre back?
The defense was much better under Arteta, we had enough alternatives. And Saliba joined us too.

I just can't understand this club.

We had the chance to close the gap to Chelsea and United and in reality the gap is even bigger now.

Just feel sorry for Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom