• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Not long till she brings us the bad news on deadline day, no signings. Cheers natalie.

nintchdbpict0003702776811.jpg

I was hoping we could clean up a little bit in our squad but given Özil situation it seems like we will have to suffer for another year.

If we can sell 1-2 unwanted players now before the window close and 1-2 in winter window I think that would be very good for us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

1890 elo in 3 min blitz is my record but after my sickness in August its like my brain shrinked and I'm struggling in 1600-1700. My record in Puzzle rush survival(chess puzzles) is 48 which is actually very decent, you are solving many puzzles at the grandmaster level when you get over 40.

I played when I was kid but got bullied by my later best friends because chess didn't feel cool at the time. So I quit playing chess for many years. I only started playing again 2 years ago. The best thing about chess and its elo system you are always playing against someone who is of equal level unless you request the system to find higher elo players to face.

Very impressive, you should have stuck to it...**** what your friends think. Life = Chess.

What’s your record since your return?

Makavelii

We’re really sending a message to the world that we’re a club with no ambition.
We won’t keep attracting players like Auba or having the interest of Auoar’s like this.

If we didn’t have Mikel Arteta (which we may not for long), we would be a sure thing for mid table.

Very impressive, you should have stuck to it...**** what your friends think. Life = Chess.

What’s your record since your return?

41, I think it's good at the moment for me. I'm training my brain again, doing organic synthesis mechanics, differential equations, and chess puzzles. Hopefully, I can most of the brainpower back and start job hunting before Christmas.

lvgh98

How is Romano viewed reliability wise on this forum? When compared to the french sources?

His most recent update makes it sound as though it’s purely about us not being willing to pay the price, rather than anything to do with Aouar announcing he’s going to stay etc.

Iceman10

Established Member
How is Romano viewed reliability wise on this forum? When compared to the french sources?

His most recent update makes it sound as though it’s purely about us not being willing to pay the price, rather than anything to do with Aouar announcing he’s going to stay etc.

Wouldn’t read too much into what Aouar is saying. He’s mainly being loyal to his club, not forcing anything.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So apart from Jorginho, and excluding Partey for sanity's sake, what midfield options are actually out there?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wrighty knows football. Our best bet is to get Idrissa Gueye on loan but I’m not sure if PSG will let him go. He’s PL proven and has all the qualities that Xhaka lacks, it’ll feel like having an extra player in midfield with the ground Gueye covers.

Gueye and Aouar would be fantastic business. Not happening though.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
If this goes how it's looking, we are a pathetically run club. I'm not watching El Nenny and Xhaka all season.

Might take up woodwork of something.

Pyres7

I just don't understand it.

If we don't have money to invest. Why we are signing a 8th centre back?
The defense was much better under Arteta, we had enough alternatives. And Saliba joined us too.

I just can't understand this club.

We had the chance to close the gap to Chelsea and United and in reality the gap is even bigger now.

Just feel sorry for Arteta.

If we had 8 Elnenys does that mean we don't need a midfielder? Our CBs are garbage, we needed Gabriel.

The only reason we have 8 is because no one wants to buy them from us. Mustafi, Sokratis, Holding would have been out the door if we got a decent offer for them. Saliba isn't even part of the first team this season. He's really looking like a stupid signing from us in hindsight.

The club were banking on player sales but the bad business of the past is coming back to bite us. What I don't understand is why Kroenke can't give us a loan, this is a crucial season for us and without at least one midfielder there's no hope for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom