• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
But we already had him? As it stands compared to the start of last season our midfield has effectively lost Torreira, Guendouzi and Özil, and added Elneny and perhaps ESR. That's the opposite of an improvement.

Players improve which is so more obvious with Ceba.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You don't believe a 22y old player can improve individually and thus adds to overall quality of the team? :lol:

Don't be daft.

I'm not sure if youre being serious? Dani was here last season. We have not improved our midfield...

Players can improve, but that isnt the point. Laca will improve on last season, hes like a new signing at striker by your logic.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So its likely Kola, Torreira, Özil, Douzi and Sokratis won't be in the squad today. Two definitely on the move the latter 3 god knows. Still think Sok goes and Douzi gets a deadline day loan.

Özil situation is a disgrace.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I read it perfectly well. But Dani played excellently after lockdown. His form will continue, but that form wasn't enough to make us look great. So we havent improved from the end of the season have we?

We looked better with him in the side. The guy will only improve here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Starting to see some cracks in a lot of your armors.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting for some here.

I've pretty much given up on us signing top shelf quality and am hoping Jorginho is not permanent if it happens, so I reckon I'm on the bargaining phase and acceptance is just around the corner regarding ins.

Don't think we'll see much more than a couple of outs (but jot nearly enough) and Guendo being reintegrated to the squad.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We could do worse than bring home Glen Kamara imo. He has developed a lot last 2 years and he is homegrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom