• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'd take Buendia at this point. He's good in transition, can receive a ball under pressure and has a very good pass on him. Pair him with Ceballos and Elneny.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Starting to see some cracks in a lot of your armors.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting for some here.

I've pretty much given up on us signing top shelf quality and am hoping Jorginho is not permanent if it happens, so I reckon I'm on the bargaining phase and acceptance is just around the corner regarding ins.

Don't think we'll see much more than a couple of outs (but jot nearly enough) and Guendo being reintegrated to the squad.
I’m just so so so angry.

Gave Edu the reigns and he’s failed at the first hurdle. I’m sure there are valid small excuses but overall it just looks really bad.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’m just so so so angry.

Gave Edu the reigns and he’s failed at the first hurdle. I’m sure there are valid small excuses but overall it just looks really bad.

I am so mad you know. I've fully lost my head, and it's not even because we didn't sign A+P, it's because we're going into a full season with 4 competitions a super congested schedule and with barely a summer break and our only midfield options are a loan player and Xhaka and Elneny. :rofl:

Ind0Gunnerz

Damn...not even links to other targets after Auoar failed. Wonder if the board will wait for 3 months and test again in the January window, rather than getting any stop gap now

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Damn...not even links to other targets after Auoar failed. Wonder if the board will wait for 3 months and test again in the January window, rather than getting any stop gap now
I think they got broken and gave up. What’s the point

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I’m just so so so angry.

I'm not a Raul Stan, but it's obvious with COVID and yet another executive shuffle that the outcome would be something like this.

All our deals have stalled and I feel that once more we kept waiting for the dominos to fall and they didn't.

Still, I much rather this than a summer where we get Pepe and Saliba for close to 100m and don't play them the following season.

Is our xg still as bad as it was with Emery? Feels like we've been over performing on that front once more (granted looking better Defensively), and I feel for the team when the goals dry up.

say yes

forum master baiter
Stillman’s argument only works if we now go on to sign a backup to Aouar.

Everyone knows we desperately needed to sign a creative midfielder. There is nothing wrong with getting attached to Aouar - heralded as the best available - in those circumstances, even if most hadn’t heard of him before now.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Pretty sick of this n0nce but he is more interested in the ladies team than in the mens team tbf. A proper €uck.

Stillman is such a smug ****.
Sort of guy that would hang around in an over priced micro pub, trying to chat up the barmaid by explaining how the menstrual cycle makes female footballers more susceptible to ACL injuries

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We already did that and finished 8th we not a club who should to develop players we need to compete
To an extent. But we also signed players last season and added a few this season. I'd rather get who we want or add a loan so we aren't clogging up the squad further.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I’m just so so so angry.

I'm not defending them cos I don't know what's gonna happen in the next 24 hours and I don't know the reality behind the scenes, but a couple of quite unfortunate things have gone against them.

Mustafi picking up a long-ish injury right before the market opened, in addition to Chambers' long-term injury, really didn't help. That's two players who could have been sold.

Nobody knows who's to blame for the Guendouzi and Özil situations, but that's a massive headache. Martinelli picked up a 6 month injury on the last kick of a training session, again ridiculously unfortunate. Perhaps Saliba hasn't arrived as ready as they were expecting.

The only piece of fortune we've had is the Leno injury, we got a cool 20m out of it.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

The only thing keeping me going right now is the faintest glimmer of hope that Arteta has a ****ing ace up his sleeve and leads us to EL glory.

We’ll still finish 8th though

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
**** comes from cuckold, blud, don't know what you're on about. You called him a pedophile as well.

Yes but i use it as a random insult just like the word n0nce (that has been used here 10000 times). There was no connection between me using the word **** and me saying he is more invested in the womens team.

dino bravo

So Aouar is not happening, we are desperate for creativity, and have Mesut Özil earning £350k and playing playstation.

El Duderino

Yes but i use it as a random insult just like the word n0nce (that has been used here 10000 times). There was no connection between me using the word **** and me saying he is more invested in the womens team.

Being used a 10000 times but it was dropped because pedo jokes got waaaaay too out of hand, you need to learn some restraint, my man.

El Duderino

So Aouar is not happening, we are desperate for creativity, and have Mesut Özil earning £350k and playing playstation.

Wait, he's earning 350k a week and he's not a PC Master Race member? The disapointment list with him keeps on growing, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom