• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Letst hope fat frank is stupid enough to sell their best player the season before last and the best Regista in the league.

Jorginho and Ceballos in the same midfield would be a joy to watch.

Also Jorginho would instantly become the most vocal leader on the pitch for us.

Kysus

What's with the hate on this forum for great registas?
Is it a reflection of our society where everything has to be big, shiny, new and "in your face" while the subtle arts rarely get the recognition they deserve?
We had that already with Arteta as player here, one of the most underrated players at the club. Situation got even worse with Xhaka who almost got pushed out of the club by some of the clown "fans".

Seriously, during the match instead of being on this forum complaining or wherever your mind is, observe closely. Look at subtle movements that cut out possible trough-balls, look at positioning without the ball in and out of position etc etc
Xhaka is so good at all those "basic" football tactics, great to watch.
I only watch Arsenal games in full so do not know enough of Jorginho to be honest but based on reputation he might be as good as xhaka(or even better?)

A Jorginho/Xhaka/Ceballos MF would be fantastic on the ball.
Could see it working in a properly drilled team.

Finesse

If we are broke then we should humble ourselves as a club and do the basics. What can Jorginho do to Arsenal that Özil cannot do playing in central midfield? Özil in that Chelsea team , given confidence and responsibility would be a top player. Havertz is doing same. Why loan him for a season and let him go, while we have Özil with a year to go on very high wages? Waste from both a footballing and financial terms. Very Arsenalike .....Until Özil is given a chance like every other player was given post lockdown, I will not accept his position out of the team. Let him play and show us he is ****, not committed and a waste. Players like Niles , Xhaka , etc have turned us around based on performances. They were given a chance.

All this wait for next season is actually laughable. If we cannot get our top targets in a summer when we had a free run, how would we even try when the big boys come with deeper pockets?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Looking at our transfer business I think our transfers are run by snails.

If we get Jorginho on top of our already slow midfield, I'm confident we are run by snails.

They are likely shapeshifting snails, hiding in human bodies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Simple maths suggest that a 3 man midfield should have more of a chance than a 2 man midfield!!

Nowhere have I suggested that I want those 3 players in a trio though!
Well, Jorginho will will not improve us. We'll still have same old problems. This has been the bane of our recruitment in the past decade. Insterad of going out to buy players that will improve our first Eleven, we tend to buy players who are worse than or on par with players in our first eleven.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well, Jorginho will will not improve us. We'll still have same old problems. This has been the bane of our recruitment in the past decade. Insterad of going out to buy players that will improve our first Eleven, we tend to buy players who are worse than or on par with players in our first eleven.

Well I gotta say Jorginho is better than Elneny. But surely I don't want him, we have needed faster or technical midfielders for a long time.

jvw

I get the feeling that him and Xhaka would make the slowest, dullest, most ponderous midfield in the league. Does it make sense to replace Torreira with him when we already have Xhaka? Might as well save our money for a big signing in a future window. But fans would riot after missing out on Aouar and Party so maybe they would do it anyway to keep us quiet.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I have a continuous pressure right side of my head since yesterday's news. Not sure if I should get it checked.

A lock on this might help.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I get people are disappointed, but if our choice is now Jorginho or nothing, then surely the former is a no-brajner. He'd certainly improve us at CM

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
If its him + Partey or a similar player it will be sort of acceptable but we all know that we will only get one player if we get anyone at all.

GoonerBoy19

Jorginho and Xhaka wont be able start together, EPL teams will eat us alive. This doesn't make sense at all as we need first team players and not squaddies.

Ciscoo

Would be a terrible signing. He’d only ever come here for big wages on a long term contract. Can pretty much guarantee he’d become deadwood.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I dare anyone to tell me that Jorginho wouldn't improve our midfield after winessing that 45 minutes of football.

But apparently Willlock is the answer. :lol::lol::facepalm:

Jamaica

I dare anyone to tell me that Jorginho wouldn't improve our midfield after winessing that 45 minutes of football.

But apparently Willlock is the answer. :lol::lol::facepalm:

Who cares.

They ****ed up the chance at a potential WC player. I'm tired of Jorginho type signings. I'd rather lose and have people get fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom