• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AD1998

Man, Coutinho/James would have been absolutely perfect for us. Too bad those didn't work out.

But, even though I was grumpy last night in this thread, I am feeling a bit more optimistic.

Question for you guys: For me, I'd rather take on a dynamic center mid on loan this year and push for top 4, and then spend when hopefully we have more budget next summer, than spend 25-35 million on a center mid that is only good but not great this summer, like some of the names mentioned. I think spending on decent but not great players is what has really hurt us. Patience and quality over quantity.

balthazar

wonder what Özil and Guendouzi have to do get back into contention. If there is no incoming midfielder they need to play a part, seriously.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't come after me for this, but genuine keep an eye out for the Aouar deal. It isn't as dead as you think....
If it was Aulas then it's not dead but Aouar decided to stay we can't do nothing. Just go and activate Partey release clause

MikeVinna

Established Member
Don't come after me for this, but genuine keep an eye out for the Aouar deal. It isn't as dead as you think....

Don’t do this to me.

How did the deal die in the first place? I was mia from here yesterday so I pretty much missed that whole rollercoaster ride.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Still think we should've got Marc Roca for £13m.

Heck even Sabitzer from leipzig, or Szbolozai from Salzburg.

I don't buy any excuse saying theres no quality left in the market, both of these espeically sabitzer are both awesome editions. Sabitzer is elite.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Still think we should've got Marc Roca for £13m.

Heck even Sabitzer from leipzig, or Szbolozai from Salzburg.

I don't buy any excuse saying theres no quality left in the market, both of these espeically sabitzer are both awesome editions. Sabitzer is elite.

Most likely the answer is we really don’t have the money.

AD1998

wonder what Özil and Guendouzi have to do get back into contention. If there is no incoming midfielder they need to play a part, seriously.

I think if there is no midfielder incoming, there will have more of a chance. No point just wasting their wages away, and reducing guendo's value. At the very least in cup matches. We will see.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Fancy that hey, being paid £350k a week to use you're creativity on Fortnite, rather then using it on the field in a team with none.

Bet China have told the club, if you play him we black you out in china = no $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom