• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Where's this myth that Partey isn't a techincal player? Do you think he just runs around alot, muscling players off the ball then passing it 5 yards?
He is a techically sound player, levels above everyone we currently have in midfield.

Now where near the technical level Ceballos is.

Yes Partey is good direct dribbler, but at times when attmepting to counter rushes his passing decison and often gives away possession from sloppy passing.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Partey is big black guy. He is seen as brute basically no matter what. He is also 27 while Aouar is 22. Our fans will always prefer 22 potential than ready made 27. So it’s no wonder most of our fans preferred the french player. As of today partey is better and more proven. But the word potential gives our fans hard on like no other fan group

I'm lost are you saying we're all racists or we hang out in a van near the local playground.

Tbh I'd say you're not far off the mark with some people.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Let’s activate the release clause and play this guy next to Ceballos.

Just look at the way we pinged it around in that last half today. We still lack a bit of creativity but with Pepe, Saka, Ceballos, Auba, Willian all on the pitch there's more than enough there.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Partey is transformative. He completely changes our midfield and the way we play. It means we go toa 4 at the back and thr question is who partners Partey rather than who the hell is going to play in our midfield today.

I'd also argue that Saka is potentially a better player than Aouar.

Saka over Auoar in the number 10 role in the short term yes, longer term a Saka-Tierney partnership down our left flank is what I think we should be building toward.

A front six of....

Saka Eduoard Pepe
Auoar Partey Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom