• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

I like Ceballos a lot but he certainly isn't dynamic or mobile and while competitive, he doesn't have the physical presence to win duels in a way that facilitates quick transitions/counter attacks like Partey can nor does his physical capacity allow him to progress the ball long distances with his dribbling.
Ok so you mean more the physical aspect in regard to dynamism. I think Ceballos is pretty mobile but yeah he's very much a technique player.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Can't see us signing Partey now. Activating RC's in Spain are a complicated business as others have pointed out, not sure we'd have the time to do it.

Would have absolutely loved this guy being our marquee signing though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't see us signing Partey now. Activating RC's in Spain are a complicated business as others have pointed out, not sure we'd have the time to do it.

Would have absolutely loved this guy being our marquee signing though.
Laws have changed since 2016 to make it easier.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He still not sure and worried. Good

I think he's worried because he knows well someone like Chelsea could easily come in and pay the release clause if they really wanted to. I'm not sure if his worries are about us striking some sort of deal with Atletico.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Torreira deal probably gives us the insurance Atleti don't sell him somewhere. If someone triggers his clause we will do the same
I like to think like that

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think he's worried because he knows well someone like Chelsea could easily come in and pay the release clause if they really wanted to. I'm not sure if his worries are about us striking some sort of deal with Atletico.

Yes but if we capable we'll do it. I know maybe we have tried few things but leaving activating release clause as last resort?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm not getting my hopes up with this one, I ain't gonna be at work tomorrow checking my phone constantly to see if there's an update. :lol:
Don't worry if nothing happen before midnight today then definitely it won't happen tomorrow. We done some wierd stuff in deadline

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Two teams can't trigger the release clause. The money is given directly to Partey who pays the clause from that. So only one team can do that.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Fingers crossed for a late bid , but I suspect we will miss out due to not being able to collect suitable fees for Guendouzi etc.

A shame if we miss out , he fits the exact type of player we need and could easily strengthen a rival at this rate .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom