• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,515

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are 4th

th

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is so much better than the United hammering earlier...it's a team you hate getting smashed, without having another team you hate getting a big win :drool:

I give you RAWK quotes every loss but you still haven't made your powerpoint about the puffin and the egg. Sad.

I have set up a couple of experiments that I will make a video of next summer.

Also the photos I wanted to use I have to pay a lot to use them, so I will have to go next summer and take my own photos.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What a match day ffsssss :clap::clap:
Time for some reflection and perspective. These empty stadiums are making weird stuff happen. We've only had a small sample so far, but already we've seen some crazy stuff, for the better and worse. I think every team needs to take a win no matter how it comes, and we of all 'big' sides need to be thankful for any and every victory, and stop ****ing crying so much.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Liverpool are missing Alisson and Mane and they fall apart if only we'd sorted our midfield before we played them. Two games vs is in four days really softened them up it seems.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can't blame fifa for thier s**ty game after watching the last 2 games today

Top Bottom