• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamaica

I dont give a **** what they do if they're not going to buy quality players.

So far Gabriel is the only quality addition to the squad. Its really pathetic.

Iceman10

Established Member
Good sign if we have the money, clearing space for possible Partey buy, as long as no one else beats us to it. We’ve done a terribLe job with contracts for many years now though.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don’t think this is necessarily a bad move. Gets him away from the club where the relationship has clearly soured, and he’ll have more value next year post-Corona than he does now.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don’t think this is necessarily a bad move. Gets him away from the club where the relationship has clearly soured l, and he’ll have more value next year post-Corona than he does now.

It's a good thing after all that has gone before us. He was out of the FA cup win, and tough to see him recover from that in the same team.

Bad thing is that he has only 1 year left when he comes back, but good thing is that we paid something like ~7 million to get him and he helped us in a tough period.

We still should be able to get some profit from him even with 1 year in contract, if he performs in some way.

I wouldn't have guessed he goes this way after his inner fire after his performances, but I back Arteta now of course.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I hope we force him to extend his contract for a year before loaning him to Hertha. Next year he will have only one year left from his contract and we can at most get 15-20m for him

Jkreffer

Established Member
It’s a shame we can not negotiate a fee for him, but I’ll take this over nothing . Let’s hope there is a option to buy attached to this .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom