• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Like I mentione earlier, there is quality options still available in the market, it's not all doom and gloom if we miss out on partey or aouar.

IT's just the fact we have an inept board, which is why we'll always fail.

rbl_zen_sabitzer.jpg

This man is ELITE same bracket as partey / aouar.

Reactions: roz

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anything happening tomorrow is going to be bottom of the barrel stuff.

Not finishing top 4 either even though we have the coach and nearly have the team.

What do you think of Mourinho and Sp**s? They looked absolutely fantastic earlier and that was without Gareth Bale ffs.

Son/Kane/Bale

:shivering:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Or this useless club just activate the freaking release clause of guy we been interested in since April? I think there alot of good players available hell even guy like Cantwell will improve our creativity
You’re annoying. Why do you think we haven’t activated the clause? We can’t pay the full fee.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Friendly reminder that anyone we sign now is: (a) a backup plan to someone we actually wanted; and (b) only available at the last minute because their club doesn’t want them & nobody else has been interested all window.

Strap yourself in for one hell of a depressing 24hr.
Yeah I’m not sure how anyone can be excited. This is the equivalent to shopping in the reduced section at Tesco before they close up for the day.

Bet Edu the Emu is buzzing. The flightless bird of a man.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What do you think of Mourinho and Sp**s? They looked absolutely fantastic earlier and that was without Gareth Bale ffs.

Son/Kane/Bale

Top manager, good signings, collected amongst the most points since he took over. They look good.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm more focused on outgoings now. Hopefully we can get 3-4 out tomorrow.

I really can't get too excited at the idea of a trolley dash signing tomorrow. Hopefully the stars align and a really good player becomes available, but I struggle to see it happening.

I hope everyone enjoys the last 24 hours anyway.

Papa Wonga

Established Member

Son/Kane/Bale

Son Is an absolute baller, and on his day Bale is a matchwinner on his own, Kane is Kane, we all know how good he is. I'm suprised with how good they are under mourinho.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can we not have one summer where we sign all our guys and just go and kill it during the season? Why always going into a season with massive gaps, questions and doubts.

This time we don’t actually have a MIDFIELD.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Can we not have one summer where we sign all our guys and just go and kill it during the season? Why always going into a season with massive gaps, questions and doubts.

This time we don’t actually have a MIDFIELD.

Wish we was back in the olden days....950 midfielders, 2 CB

Now it's 250 CB's, 3 midfielders.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Like I mentione earlier, there is quality options still available in the market, it's not all doom and gloom if we miss out on partey or aouar.

IT's just the fact we have an inept board, which is why we'll always fail.

rbl_zen_sabitzer.jpg

This man is ELITE same bracket as partey / aouar.
We've not been linked to him once this season IIRC and he has absolutely no reason to leave...

Id be more excited if there was ever a genuine link and be happy with him and Partey... but if we get Soumare instead of Partey, this will be a poor reflection on the club.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We've not been linked to him once this season IIRC and he has absolutely no reason to leave...

Id be more excited if there was ever a genuine link and be happy with him and Partey... but if we get Soumare instead of Partey, this will be a poor reflection on the club.

Wouldn't hurt to take risks and put bids in for players, but we have a board who like to put 2 and 2 together and come out with 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom