• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
To activate his clause you must have full payment. No way can we pay 45M straight up. I think we tried to negotiate instalments and deals which they declined.
I hope we don't end up with Soumare... that would just be the Kroenkes giving us a massive middle finger.

They really can't invest £20mil for us to activate his clause and allow us to get Aouar?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Let's put in a cheeky bid for Veratti and show we have ambition!! I would say be very excited, watch this space.

Balboa

Deadline day will consist of:

demba-ba-chelsea_3010137.jpg

7971-1532355109.jpg

Also

iu

iu

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Attacking midfielders: Lemar, Draxler, Oscar
Defensive midfielders: Jorginho, Diawarra

I would say, be excited.

Oscar? The Chelsea reject that went to China?

:rofl:

Luiz, Jorginho, Willian, Oscar. All we need is Azpilicueta.

#ChelseaRejects

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know what i should expect tomorrow but club know what they planning. Our net spend is 15m+ we made bid 40-50M for Aouar before he stayed so the money excuse shouldn't be considered. If the right players they want are available and achievable they have to make the move

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We know the Club have some sort of Budget, £35m atleast, and if kola ****s off early enough in the window, add that to that and go for partey.

Seems simple right, but then again this is our board.

Balboa

We know the Club have some sort of Budget, £35m atleast, and if kola ****s off early enough in the window, add that to that and go for partey.

Seems simple right, but then again this is our board.
You do realise Partey has to agree to the move?

Balboa

He's been open to the idea of coming since April, We're just tight with money.
I'm aware of that. It's just, if Arsenal are still searching for lose change from down the back of the sofa to cobble together the release clause at this late stage, you have to wonder if he'd be interested in a late offer and whether the money on offer to him would be enough...

In other words. Arsenal aren't signing Partey or Aouar tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom