• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balboa

Arsenal will extend Özil... He gets an extra year on his deal in exchange for a 10% cut of his earnings from Twitch and other video game related revenue streams...

Manberg

Predator
The signings will have to fly in and do the medical and registration and stuff don’t they. Hope planes don’t get delayed... unless they come by private jet.

Don't think we'll sign anyone, there's just no links to credible backups, plus the issue of international travel. Get used to a midfield of Ceballos, Xhaka and El-Neny as starting options.

Makavelii

This place is very quiet for it being deadline day. Shows how crushed everyone is over the Aouar deal collapse. I know I am. He was the real pick.

Even Partey won’t heal that scar for me cause he doesn’t have the same ceiling as Aouar and his passing isn’t at the the ideal level. Even though he has other good attributes that would make him a valuable addition.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Alright its 3:30am here in London and I'm going to bed, I better ****ing wake up with some links to some backup options to Aouar/Partey or even the real thing.

There is no way we are letting Guendouzi and Torreira to leave on cheap loan deals and not signing a player. He better be a good one.

Makavelii

If we’re loaning both Torreira and Guen, then there’s 0% chance we can’t not bring in a midfielder today.
We can’t go an extra congested season with 3 midfielders.

Kav

Established Member
I hope we force him to extend his contract for a year before loaning him to Hertha. Next year he will have only one year left from his contract and we can at most get 15-20m for him
Sure force a player to sign a contract extension after freezing him out of the team for 4 months and still plan to ship him out on loan.

How do you see that happening?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
This place is very quiet for it being deadline day. Shows how crushed everyone is over the Aouar deal collapse. I know I am. He was the real pick.

Even Partey won’t heal that scar for me cause he doesn’t have the same ceiling as Aouar and his passing isn’t at the the ideal level. Even though he has other good attributes that would make him a valuable addition.

I'm not really crushed by it at all. We're just not talking because there is nothing to talk about.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
If we’re loaning both Torreira and Guen, then there’s 0% chance we can’t not bring in a midfielder today.
We can’t go an extra congested season with 3 midfielders.

As it stands we need Emile Smith Rowe to be our saviour. Only relatively creative midfielder in the squad.

Just watch Torreira stay here because no one wants last year's Torreira, Herrera. That would be depressing, indeed. Rather see Willock hidden in possession as an interior winger or inverted wing back (best use of his abilities, IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom