• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I have a gut feeling we’ll be after Partey and Dybala. I remember Juve were desperately trying to get rid of Dybala and now this summer they’ve signed Chiesa. I can see the Argentine being forced out again.

Whatever happens later today, I just hope Arsenal don’t embarrass me. Please no Jorginho, I already have an unhealthy hatred for Xhaka, Mustafi and Lacazette. I really don’t want to add anyone else to that list.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If we’re loaning both Torreira and Guen, then there’s 0% chance we can’t not bring in a midfielder today.
We can’t go an extra congested season with 3 midfielders.
Don't worry, Xhaka and Elneny never get injured... You can enjoy them every single match. We are calling Matthews to play some minutes. Like a new signing :)

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
No loan fee and no obligation to buy? Can we get Raul back?

Arteta to select the targets and Raul to get the deals completed.

Imagine last summer if we had Arteta in place to correctly select the players we needed with Raul just there to focus on getting them in.

Also 40 million for Iwobi will long remain the greatest piece of business in Arsenal's transfer history.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If we’re loaning both Torreira and Guen, then there’s 0% chance we can’t not bring in a midfielder today.
We can’t go an extra congested season with 3 midfielders.
This is Arsenal, we've replaced Torreira with El-Nenny and replacing Guen with ESR. There is a 100% chance we'll fail to bring anyone in.

every little thing

I have a gut feeling we’ll be after Partey and Dybala. I remember Juve were desperately trying to get rid of Dybala and now this summer they’ve signed Chiesa. I can see the Argentine being forced out again.

Whatever happens later today, I just hope Arsenal don’t embarrass me. Please no Jorginho, I already have an unhealthy hatred for Xhaka, Mustafi and Lacazette. I really don’t want to add anyone else to that list.

dybala?:lol::lol::lol:

Kakao

Lets all pray for Partey, Torreira in Madrid, Guendouzi in Berlin, we surely have to sign one midfielder at least

Kakao

Seems like Awawar is set to stay at Lyon. Need to sign Partey now. League is wide open after recent results even with our fodder squad top 4 is possible lets hope the best. COYG

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We can pull the trigger, make the deal without him actually having to fly out for medical today right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom