• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakao

Wait what???? Why did we let Torreira got to Atletico then????? We will go into season with Xhaka, El Neny and Ceballos as only real midfielders?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Even by our standards this is depressing.

Going into the season with Xhaka, Ceballos, Willock & El Nen is suicidal.

An injury to Xhaka or Ceballos and its curtains for this season.

Maybe we might see AMN there at some point

HomeSteak

Established Member
Ornstein: Arsenal’s bid to strengthen in central midfield looks set to end in disappointment. Hopes of signing Lyon’s Aouar were dashed over the weekend and barring dramatic late twist, the long-term pursuit of Thomas Partey will go the same way.

So it was them or bust? We have no plan B? then why did we let Torreira go for 2 million? It makes no sense.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Even by our standards this is depressing.

Going into the season with Xhaka, Ceballos, Willock & El Nen is suicidal.

An injury to Xhaka or Ceballos and its curtains for this season.

Maybe we might see AMN there at some point
Do you completely discard Arteta’s comments from Yesterday, that he feels confident about bringing players in?

GunnerShy

Wish Ornstein would just hurry up with the no more signings tweet so I can get on with my life, I have sh*t to do yo.
Here mate from the man himself:

Arsenal’s bid to strengthen in central midfield looks set to end in disappointment. Their hopes of signing Lyon’s Houssem Aouar were dashed over the weekend and, barring a dramatic late twist, the long-term pursuit of Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid will go the same way. Interest in Jorginho is unlikely to progress because Chelsea are reluctant to strengthen a rival, while there is currently no expectation of alternative targets arriving at the Emirates Stadium before tonight’s deadline.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein has spoken.
  • Arsenal’s bid to strengthen in central midfield looks set to end in disappointment. Their hopes of signing Lyon’s Houssem Aouar were dashed over the weekend and, barring a dramatic late twist, the long-term pursuit of Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid will go the same way. Interest in Jorginho is unlikely to progress because Chelsea are reluctant to strengthen a rival, while there is currently no expectation of alternative targets arriving at the Emirates Stadium before tonight’s deadline. Arsenal are meanwhile attempting to shift players out of the club, with Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi heading out on loan and others potentially following.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I am absolutely lost for words on what a disaster this window has been. We’re going into the new season with a weaker midfield than last year and now only have 3 players at CM, one of which passes like he’s playing rugby.

I’m fuming honestly. Edu should be sacked on the spot.

GunnerShy

We made the part time Gunnersaurus guy redundant.

The guy missed his brothers wedding to attend a home game.

Look forward to Tim Stillman and Benge explaining the massive investment we've made via salaries necessitating that one!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein announcing no incomings and Gunnersaurus being made redundant on the same morning.

EgMl-MUXgAEgxZH.jpg

say yes

forum master baiter
I mean we literally have 3 CMs right now if Torreira and Guendouzi leave. So surely we will bring at least one in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom