• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

We're so skint even the dinosaur had to be let go

What's wrong with this guy ? The day hasn't even started (8am) and he doesn't even want fans to have any sort of hope.

The whole point of panic buys is that they are last minute decisions so he wouldn't know anything about anyway.

Wait & See. No way there no incomings because we don't even have the right quantity in midfield for 4 competitions.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
They’ve had months to identify targets and they really only found 2 players that could improve this midfield? The scouts didn’t die for this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They’ve had months to identify targets and they really only found 2 players that could improve this midfield? The scouts didn’t die for this.
That's what i don't get if they were sure about these 2 targets they should have got them.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I reckon Arteta got a massive slap on the wrist from the club after that interview where he talked about investment back end of last season.

Wish a journo would question him on his opionion about it now.

If you’ve seen his pre match press conferences nowadays he rarely gives anything away. They clearly had a word with him after that interview about investment since then he’s been tight lipped.

I can’t see Arteta turning up the heat on Silent Stan unfortunately, he’s a professional. I think he’s biding his time and waiting for Pep to leave City imo. As soon as Pep has left, I think he’s going to Manchester.

MikeVinna

Established Member
They've released Gunnersaurus?? What fresh hell is this!

With the useless players we still have on the books its looking more and more criminal to send all these employees home. Rather let a bunch of our deadwood go for free and see who’ll bite.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arteta from now on he shouldn't say he got full backing from owners. Even guy like emery got much better backing. Maybe covid and lack of sales played part but this not an excuse really

Then why are we loaning Torreira and Guendouzi? Its actual insanity if we don't bring in at least one.

Wryer

If we are not getting anyone - then we need to keep Torreira. He's on a bad patch but he's not a bad player.

Why would we want to leave ourselves in a worse situation of losing a decent player with zero replacements?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lemar would be a Mkhitaryan-esque or Denis Suarez type of signing.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
He definitely got experience in South American market he worked few years with Corinthians.
I guess if you can call it that, strange we have yet to see that bare any fruit if its the case. In fact I'd say Any "Experience" he's gained is due to him being butt buddies with kia, not any actual links in Brazil clubs/agents, from what I've heard he's not even liked over there.

AndStill

Arteta isn’t wenger and planning to stay here for decades. I suspect he will manage a variety of clubs and stay for a few years at each one. We don’t have as many seasons with this manager that we want/hope for, so we need to back him at every opportunity. Edu has really ****ed this one ups

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If you’ve seen his pre match press conferences nowadays he rarely gives anything away. They clearly had a word with him after that interview about investment since then he’s been tight lipped.

I can’t see Arteta turning up the heat on Silent Stan unfortunately, he’s a professional. I think he’s biding his time and waiting for Pep to leave City imo. As soon as Pep has left, I think he’s going to Manchester.

Yeah you're correct, would still like to see journos/the media turn the heat up on the club.

He'll definitely be on their list. I think Pep will go this summer, so wouldn't be surprised at all if City approach Arsenal.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
The Telegraph say we want Lemar on loan :lol:.
It makes a lot of sense :( Nobody wants Lemar. On the positive side, he is still young, he can play in the wing or as an attacking midfielder, and maybe he has motivation to prove himself (like Ceballos). His wage is a bit high but if we don't pay any loan fee for him, it is an OK business.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Such Negative Nancies on here. Transfer window is barely even open, still very early stages!

Aouar and Partey deals to be completed within the next 45 minutes.

Lacazette and Ronaldo swap will go the wire. Arsenals tough negotiating stance now demanding Ronaldo plus cash. Likely Juve will buckle and the deal with be completed late this this evening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom