• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
In all seriousness. Signing Lemar on loan during deadline day would show complete failure of all recruitment during transfer window. You sign Lemar on loan only when you are left standing naked in the middle of the road.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Same energy
can-i-offer-you-a-nice-egg-in-this-trying-32112899.png

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
In all seriousness. Signing Lemar on loan during deadline day would show complete failure of all recruitment during transfer window. You sign Lemar on loan only when you are left standing naked in the middle of the road.

Lemar might actually do good things here under Arteta, but under no circumstances whatsoever should he come here on loan without Partey coming as well.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm not quite sure why we'd need Lemar when we have Saka already.

I take your point but is Saka going to play 55 games? Yeah you’ve got AMN to play LWB as well but he adds very little creativity when he’s higher up the pitch. Having said that I wouldn’t sign Lemar just because I think he has been out of form for too long.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would rather we didn't sign anyone than panic buy. Panic buying is a large reason why we are in this mess.

If its Xhaka/Ceballos/ElNeny, so be it. Play 343/442 and bypass the midfield.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Are there any good central midfielders knocking around the Championship?

I mean if we had had some foresight we could have just got Bellingham for 25m, but obvs we've given up on scouting.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Are there any good central midfielders knocking around the Championship?

I mean if we had had some foresight we could have just got Bellingham for 25m, but obvs we've given up on scouting.

Cantwell and Beundia both did well in the Premier League but our recruitment strategy doesn’t seem to target those lesser names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom