• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I thought we'd sign someone today, but I never held out hope for it.

Rather keep my expectations low for this club in the forseable future.

Auba and FA Cup were a great high though!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
With Depay and Jeff staying at Lyon along with Aouar, they end on a positive £12m net spend, with no Europe and the league cancelled early and none of the main 3 exits you don't think they could pull u-turn and agree to sell Aouar for €45m plus add ons?

They’ll wait until January. It’s only 3 months away and they can probably move Jeff and Depay then. Neither of them will be cup tied in Europe either.

Hjalmaar

aj0rnkh699r51.jpg
Brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

El Duderino

They’ll wait until January. It’s only 3 months away and they can probably move Jeff and Depay then. Neither of them will be cup tied in Europe either.

Plus, come next summer they'll be able to make a lot more money on Auoar as well.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I do believe in god btw. Religion itself is highly questionable though, and I have studied most of them.

Grew up as a christian, then totally got away from it due to science and being an engineer, but found a way back from nihilism by actually learning biology as almost nobody really does.

Humanism and another, actually convincing and logical truth besides pure marialism + much more can be derived from it.
You'll find a meaning for "god" and humanism again, and it's not a bearded guy in the sky and afterlive with your family, obviously.

Talked about it before on here, dive into Peterson, but not superficially as it takes a while to actually understand there is another way of seeing the world as just materialistic.

Give it a try.

El Duderino

Grew up as a christian, then totally got away from it due to science and being an engineer, but found a way back from nihilism by actually learning biology as almost nobody really does.

Humanism and another, actually convincing and logical truth besides pure marialism + much more can be derived from it.
You'll find a meaning for "god" and humanism again, and it's not a bearded guy in the sky and afterlive with your family, obviously.

Talked about it before on here, dive into Peterson, but not superficially as it takes a while to actually understand there is another way of seeing the world as just materialistic.

Give it a try.

That's not a good fit for Gdeep, tbh.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Surely we can't be loaning out two midfielders and not getting anyone?

Fully expect Arsenal to loan an unknown player from somewhere, as we are fully backing Arteta to finish in the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom