• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

both Matteo and Torreira all but gone yet we left 4 midfielders ffs. club should be working on something.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
I love how every step is now news.

BREAKING: Atletico switched on their computers and are logging into Outlook. Email notifications imminent.

Simeone has just passed a **** after having kebab for lunch. Just final details remaining and HERE WE GO

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I love how every step is now news.

BREAKING: Atletico switched on their computers and are logging into Outlook. Email notifications imminent.

Atletico and Arsenal back in email negotiations, but Vinai accidentially clicked on a malicious attachment and got the emotet virus on the whole Arsenal complex, and deals off.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I thought we'd sign someone today, but I never held out hope for it.

Rather keep my expectations low for this club in the forseable future.

Auba and FA Cup were a great high though!

Yeah we're just in the middle of a slump in our history. If you take a look from a wider perspective it's not unusual, the club has always had mediocre periods and periods of success. The fact we won an FA Cup despite being a mid-table side might be looked at with hindsight as a great positive.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If he's called Traore, he's ****.
Untitled.jpg

hmm...

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The transfer window isnt the same without Arry's car interviews, dildos being thrown at presenters and Odemwingie driving about trying to break into grounds forcing teams to sign him.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If Atletico are going for a loan move for Torreira but aren't allowing us to get a move for Partey why should we let them get their end of the stick? Typical of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom